Friday, April 24, 2009

Nick and Natasha are engaged!

I apologize for not posting sooner about this news! I can't believe it's taken me so long -- chalk it up to being distracted.

However, here we go.
Above you will see why we love Natasha so much. She's just a great person! There she is at her parents' house, very soon after being popped The Question.

The wedding will be August 29th in San Francisco! Here you have the best picture I could find of the ring, and if you are like me, you really want to know! (I just love jewelry, don't you?)
But the picture I most want to show my grandchildren is this one:


I think it would help them to understand that their mother, while charming,


and undoubtedly fashionable,


and sweet,


and always kind,


and a California Girl, which we hardly can approve of (being dour New Englanders ourselves),


nevertheless,









has some spunk!

5 comments:

Deirdre said...

WOW! What a gorgeous couple. They are soooo cute!
I can't wait until the wedding!!

Anne R Triolo said...

Oh, I'm so glad you posted! I DID want to see that ring!! It's soo pretty! Well done, Nick. Oh, and Natasha looks nice too. :P

Hill upon Hill said...

She is gorgeous.

How do you maintain a close relationship with all your children. I would appreciate your insight. We have four.

Leila said...

Hill upon Hill: I know that this question is on every loving parent's mind!
God is good! We have to trust that we are doing our best and He will provide!
Just love and stick to your guns :)

Debbie said...

Dear Lawlers,
I just learned from Claire McCusker about both Rosie's and Nick's engagements; congratulations to you all on the wonderful news! I am sure that Bridget will acquit herself admirably in all her new bridesmaid's duties...
May God bless both of these new families, and may you all enjoy many wonderful, happy, and wholesome years together.
Love from the Tor family