Scav Hunt is this weekend at U of C.
15. Show up at 15:30 on Friday afternoon at the Law School fountain, with one stone naturally formed
and shaped. You’ve got one chance, so make it (and us) count. [1 point per skip]
71. A Gingerbread House of Ill Repute. [16 points]
72. An Incorrect Trivial Pursuit Card [1 point]
74. Enter a lecture class in street clothes. Receive loud phone call. Shout “I NEED TO GO, THE CITY
NEEDS ME!” Remove street clothes to reveal superhero apparel. Run out for the good of the land.
106. Proof that you auditioned for American Idol. [5 points; 15 points for a “golden ticket”]
130. Monocles are evil. Jell-O is good. Jell-O Monocles have yet to be judged. [1 point]
162. Hyperbolic crocheting. [11 points]
206. Where’s Waldo? On Friday between 15:00 and 17:00, he’ll be somewhere in the Loop. Find him.
209. Have you ever seen $1,000,000? Well then, how do you know it exists? I want to see it. In cash.
[20 points; 180 bonus points if I see it at Judgment.]
230. “North Route”, etc., are so boring. How about your team’s name on one of those lit displays on the
new shuttle buses? [13 points]
235. A U of C diploma dated before the end of WWII. [19.45 points]
256. A. A. A Four. A Four. A Four Trampoline. A Four Trampoline. A Four Trampoline Based. A
Four Trampoline Based. A Four Trampoline Based Game. A Four Trampoline Based Game. A Four
Trampoline Based Game of. A Four Trampoline Based Game of. A Four Trampoline Based Game of
Simon. A Four Trampoline Based Game of BZZZZZZZ.† [200 points]
305. Don’t like how the Judges get the final say on awarding points? On judgment, bring an appellate judge
to overturn a ruling on one item of your choice from this page. Only actual appellate judges give you
7. We whisper, you draw, you write, you draw, you write, we read. It’s four-person telephone PictionaryTM.
You can see the full list here. Warning, some of it is gross, some is rude.
Tuesday, May 01, 2007
found this doll at a rummage sale for $1.50!
I love it! There are nine pieces, and the littlest one there is in Bridget's hand, so that tells you how little it is. I tried getting a clearer picture but I couldn't :(
Look how the little one in the blue kerchief is frowning!
It opens too -- but there's nothing inside now. There were two diamonds, but I sold them.
This last picture is of the biggest piece. Here she has the others inside her. Isn't she sweet?
Posted by Leila at 11:49 AM