Friday, June 23, 2006

VOTE!!

(The title of the post is a link to the voting as it stands now)



Do you SEE all those Yankees on the roster for the All Star Game???? Are we going to allow that?????

Ok, so for some WACKED reason people think that A-Rod can actually play, and he's wayyyy ahead of Mike Lowell, the greatest third baseman in the league. There's only one way to deal with that pansy.


But Cano is only a little ahead of Mark Loretta--we can change that! And we simply have to put aside our lesser prejudices and vote for Tejada. I know it hurts, Deirdre, but would you rather have that J-Lo-wannabe Jeter on the team???? You have to do what's right, not what's easy. I think we can make that sacrifice.

Voting ends June 29, 2006 at 11:59pm. Vote at www.mlb.com

2 comments:

Nefertitichild said...

AHHHH! Did I miss the voting? Oh no, I'm such a failure!

Suki said...

No, silly, I'm TELLING you to VOTE NOW!!!
It's not over.